2.27.2008

the LINKS

Here are all the good sites that i have found you can link to that FHS doesn't block, hopefully that means ur school doesn't block them either. if you have any others that you have found e-mail them to me and i will put them up.

Opera-save to your H-drive. Use proxy setting to get to your favorite sites. If that's too technical for you i'll have my friend write a tutorial to help you out.

miniclip-good for a few games, but i'm not sure if it's still unblocked.

http://mlincoln.wordpress.com/2006/08/28/pyro-sand-game/- just click the link that it gives you to play the falling sand game

I'm also going to be putting game widgets at the bottom of the page that you should be able to play. I'll update if i find anymore sites as it's been awhile since i've been on my school comps.

1 comment:

Potato said...

www.gingermath.com lets you go to ANY site by typing in the URL there. I get updated every few weeks so tell me if i gets blocked and i can hook you up.